Britney Spears Baby One More Time Urban Outfitters

  • Have :

    729
  • Want :

    963
  • Avg Rating :

    4.46 / 5
  • Ratings :

    70
  • Terminal Sold :

  • Lowest :

    $100.00
  • Median :

    $220.59
  • Highest :

    $390.62

SkyeMiu1145, dj4mat, Pheenixx, BarBlancRecords, MaskingSound, paoloblueskies, .latti, HeartbreakOnVinyl, jough.dempsey, Britney-Spears, poplifecollector, zevulon, leonardoaraujo, GeorgeZ_CZ, hectorlistensto, Brandon_Beez, FU2BCDC, boytoysoldierco

Britney Spears – ...Baby One More Time

Label : Jive – 88985399001 , Legacy – 88985399001
Format :

Vinyl,

LP, Album, Limited Edition, Reissue

, Pink And White Swirl

Country : Usa
Released :
Genre : Pop
Style :
A1 ... Baby I More than Time

Backing Vocals – Britney Spears, Nana Hedin

Bass – Tomas Lindberg

Guitar – Johan Carlberg

Written-Past, Recorded By, Mixed By, Backing Vocals – Max Martin, Rami

3:30
A2 (You Drive Me) Crazy

Backing Vocals – Jeanette Söderholm

Electrical Guitar – Esbjörn Öhrwall

Written-Past – Jörgen Elofsson

Written-By, Producer, Keyboards, Programmed By – David Kreuger, Per Magnusson

Written-By, Producer, Keyboards, Programmed By, Backing Vocals – Max Martin

3:17
A3 Sometimes

Audio-visual Guitar – Esbjörn Öhrwall

Backing Vocals – Anders von Hoffsten*

Bass – Tomas Lindberg

Keyboards – Per Magnusson

Programmed By – David Kreuger

Written-By, Co-producer, Keyboards – Jörgen Elofsson

4:05
A4 Soda Pop

Acoustic Guitar – Dan Petty

Backing Vocals – Britney Spears

Drum Programming – Jimmy Bralower

Electric Guitar – Andrew McIntyre

Keyboards – Doug Petty

Recorded By, Mixed By – Chris Trevett

Written-By, Keyboards, Bass, Vocals, Backing Vocals – Mikey Bassie

Written-By, Recorded Past, Mixed By, Keyboards – Eric Foster White

iii:xx
A5 Born To Brand You Happy

Backing Vocals – Nana Hedin

Guitar – Esbjörn Öhrwall

Written-By, Backing Vocals – Andreas Carlsson

Written-By, Keyboards, Programmed By – Kristian Lundin

4:03
A6 From The Lesser Of My Broken Heart

Acoustic Guitar, Electrical Guitar – Dan Petty

Bankroll Vocals – Aleese Simmons, Andrew Fromm, Britney Spears, Don Philip

Bass – Andy Hess

Recorded By, Mixed By – Chris Trevett

Written-Past, Arranged Past, Recorded By, Mixed By, Keyboards, Drum Programming – Eric Foster White

5:11
B1 I Will Exist There

Bankroll Vocals – Jeanette Söderholm

Bass – Tomas Lindberg

Engineer [Assistant Engineer At Battery] – Charles McCrorey

Mixed By – Rami

Written-By, Bankroll Vocals – Andreas Carlsson

Written-By, Mixed By – Max Martin

3:53
B2 I Volition Still Love Yous

Acoustic Guitar – Dan Petty

Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Britney Spears, Don Philip

Recorded By, Mixed By – Chris Trevett, Tim Latham

Written-By, Arranged By, Mixed Past, Recorded By, Keyboards, Drum Programming, Electric Guitar, Bass – Eric Foster White

iv:02
B3 Thinkin' Virtually You

Acoustic Guitar, Electrical Guitar – Dan Picayune

Backing Vocals – Britney Spears

Keyboards – Doug Piffling

Recorded By, Mixed By – Chris Trevett

Written-By – Mikey Bassie

Written-By, Arranged Past, Recorded Past, Mixed By, Keyboards, Drum Programming, Bass – Eric Foster White

three:35
B4 East-Mail My Eye

Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Dan Petty

Backing Vocals – Britney Spears, Nikki Gregoroff

Recorded Past, Mixed By – Chris Trevett

Written-By, Recorded By, Mixed By, Keyboards, Drum Programming, Bass – Eric Foster White

3:41
B5 The Shell Goes On

Engineer – Chris Trevett, Daniel Bloom (2)

Lyrics By [Additional], Bundled By [Vocals], Recorded By [Vocals] – Eric Foster White

Mixed Past, Producer [Additional Production] – The All Seeing I

Written-By – S. Bono*

3:43
  • Art Direction, Design – Jackie Murphy
  • Edited Past [Digital Editing] – Chaz Harper
  • Mastered By – Tom Coyne
  • Photography Past [Forepart & Back Encompass/Bluish Jean Shots] – Larry Busacca
  • Photography By [Insert Photos] – Albert Sanchez
  • Producer – David Kreuger ( tracks: A2, A3 ) , Eric Foster White ( tracks: A4, A6, B2-5 ) , Kristian Lundin ( tracks: A5 ) , Max Martin ( tracks: A1, A2, B1 ) , Per Magnusson ( tracks: A2, A3 ) , Rami ( tracks: A1, B1 )

Urban Outfitters sectional. Limited to 2500 copies.
Includes 2-sided insert.
Includes digital download.

Commencement vinyl pressing of this anthology.

  • Barcode (Text) : 8 8985-39900-1 6
  • Barcode (Cord) : 889853990016
  • Matrix / Runout (Side A) : MRP0939 / 88985399001-A 162904E1/A EA
  • Matrix / Runout (Side B) : MRP0939 / 88985399001-B 162904E2/A B2
Championship ( Format ) Characterization Cat# Country Year

Needs Changes

...Baby I More Time ( CDr , CD-ROM, Advance, Album, Promo, Stereo ) Jive na US 1998
…Baby Ane More Time ( CD , Anthology, Enhanced , DADC Pressing) Jive, Jive 0522172 , 705.2217.2 Europe 1999
...Baby 1 More Time ( CD , Anthology, Enhanced , Blue Disc) Jive 01241-41651-2 U.s. 1999
...Baby One More Time ( CD , Album ) Jive 0523032 Australia & New Zealand 1999
...Baby One More than Time ( Minidisc , Album ) Jive, Jive 0522176 , 705.2217.6 Europe 1999

boytoysoldierco's profile picture

A wonderful pressing. Dynamic sound and balanced soundstage. Clean quiet passages, and no inner groove baloney on my re-create!

horadeoro's profile picture

Another re-create got repressed btw, information technology's slightly clearer, just information technology beats paying for what these people are selling information technology for lmao.

popmusiccollection_'s profile picture

JayLefler's profile picture

I ordered this from Urban Outfitters on December one, 2018 -- was I but lucky or were there some additional copies made available for Christmas time?

wisemandaryn5953's profile picture

Edited 3 years ago

For those of you wondering about the quality of the pink vinyl version; it sounds admittedly great & it's definitely worth a purchase -- it's certainly one of the all-time Urban Outfitters exclusive pressings. Having said that, the price (at the moment) is plainly a huge drawback. I didn't go the articulate vinyl, primarily because I don't need another re-create and as well because I find the redesigned album art with embossed flowers to be hideous. But the quality is most identical from what I've read online & I haven't been able to locate a truly negative review of the release across various sites. As of now, it appears the clear is more affordable & I wouldn't come across the point of overpaying for the pink unless you're a serious collector with more dispensable income than about.
I've been wanting a vinyl of this album for quite some time and initially, I wasn't enlightened that Urban Outfitters was releasing it for the get-go time; I found out through a user postal service on Twitter that stated it was already sold-out of it's original & limited run of two,000 copies; from what I sympathise, that quantity practically vanished within hours. After that, I decided to email Urban Outfitters with nil confidence that it would even affair; it's safe to assume I wasn't the only one who made contact because inside 24 hours, they increased the run.
At present I'm waiting for "In the Zone," "Blackout," "Circus," "Femme Fatale," & "Britney Jean" on vinyl. I would love a box gear up, only sometimes quality is missing in favor of producing an economic product.
I did get the Fan Edition of "Glory" that was sold exclusively through her online spider web store; I think it was washed to finally gauge the interest for her records to be released on vinyl. The Fan Edition, bated from a affiche with the names of those who pre-ordered their copy, was a heavier grade vinyl than bachelor in stores (which is why it cost more; about $lx.00). I definitely think we'll see vinyl versions of her more recent works, but they volition almost certainly be released individually & far apart. But, the potential upside to that is for each album to receive the attention it deserves in terms of delivering a high-quality pressing. Also, I know many fans have requested for Urban Outfitters to release more of her albums in express vinyl pressings -- "Blackout" in particular. I would be thrilled, but I would also be surprised because it seems more probable for the first vinyl problems to exist widely released, and not as an exclusive or limited edition.
Only I do desire them! Music On Vinyl simply recently released Avril Lavigne & P!nk'south entire studio discography, about for the first time, and then it seems with our current vinyl resurgence, Britney's albums on vinyl are less an issue of if, but when.

theago's profile picture

kevinrudy's profile picture

I prefer the clear version > that Pinkish 1 looks cheap.

juniorcasemiro's profile picture

Is there a possibility of this getting reprinted from another visitor, or fifty-fifty U-O, but in blackness?
I'grand so mad I missed this... I about bought information technology for $150 once, but it'southward insane.

jessewisdom's profile picture

nosotros need more of these, tin can't believe I missed out on this.

soundspace's profile picture

The product page has been removed from Urban Outfitters so they really did sell out all 2500 copies.
I missed the boat, simply I am ok to wait a bit longer for some other reissue. No doubt in my mind there will exist some other one.

beattyeastche.blogspot.com

Source: https://www.discogs.com/Britney-Spears-Baby-One-More-Time/release/10792211

0 Response to "Britney Spears Baby One More Time Urban Outfitters"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel